One of the most exciting things, for us at the Tremolo Ensemble, is collaborating and creating new experiences both for audiences and us-musicians.
And what better instrument to collaborate with different arts than PERCUSSION!!!… we truly feel so lucky, since percussion fits basically with everything!
Here are some of our past year collaborations:
Multipiano & Termolo Ensemble
- The Planets- On the centennial of Gustav Holst’s The Planets premiere, seven prominent Israel composers – Avner Hanani, Joseph Bardanashvili, Udi Perlman, Israel Sharon, Tomer Yariv, Ziv Cojocaru, Avner Dorman – revisit the piece with new orchestrations. With two grand pianos and a dizzying array of percussion instruments, MultiPiano and Tremolo Percussion Ensemble collaborates to take audiences to an interstellar journey through an extraordinary world of sounds that shifts between past and present, presenting Holst’s timeless piece through the eyes of contemporary composers.
- MultiPiano – Tremolo Recital- arrangements for canonic compositions such as:
- Night on a Bald Mountain / M. Mussorgsky
- Rapsodie Espagnole / M. Ravel
- Carmen Fantasy / G. Bizet, R. Shchedrin
- Concerto for 2 Pianos / F. Poulenc
Tribute to the Banai Family- Tremolo’s first Rock production! The Banai Family is an Israeli Culture asset– Tremolo Ensemble, with guest singers, arranged 14 songs of this remarkable 3 generation family and performs with stage full of percussion and refreshing sounds and concepts.
Keren Hadar & Tremolo – Recital
One of Israel’s outstanding singers, Keren Hadar has launched an international versatile career, combining concert repertoire, theater music, Hebrew songs and folksongs.
The concert includes compositions by Mendelsohn, De-Falla, Grieg, Bartok and Israeli Folk Songs
Meitar Ensemble & Tremolo Ensemble
This romance between contemporary music ensemble – Meitar and Tremolo Ensemble is lasts for few years and for great reasons- both ensembles are unique with their activities at the Israeli Culture scene and completing each other in many productions!
Gorodish- The Cameri Theatre
When The Cameri Theatre decided to Re-Produce “Gorodish”, Writer and director Hillel Mitelpunkt together with composer Ori Vidislavski had decided that the whole music will be composed for Tremolo Ensemble. The entire score was played alive evening after evening for more than 250 times! The ensemble was led by Asaf Roth- percussionist and musician.
Fatoma Demble (Percussion) and Evelyn Mambo (Singer) & Tremolo – these 2 amazing musicians from Ivory Coast together with Tremolo Ensemble brought west African rhythms and energy mixed with middle eastern musical spices- that was 90 minutes of energetic explosion.
Les Percussion de Strasbuorg & Tremolo Ensemble- the first percussion ensemble to be established, played over 250 original compositions. A concert with them at the Tel- Aviv Museum inquired 2 big trucks full of instruments, and a floor stage that couldn’t be seen due to the enormous amount of percussion!…
Yants Levi & Tremolo – one of Israel’s prominent children writer, collaborated with Tremolo Ensemble. We choose together a story from One of his Uncle Leo’s Adventures, best sellers, and composed music to it while Yannets told his full of humor and imagination story.
Additional collaborations Include projects with Ethiopian singers Ester Rada & Ayala Engadeshet, Israeli and International percussionists, Choreographers, Choirs, Israeli-Arabic singer Nasrin Kadri,
To conclude- If only you could have a glimpse to one of our rehearsals…